Basic Synthetic Craft Brushes
For the finest painted finish, Fusion is best applied with a synthetic brush. These basic synthetic craft brushes are perfect to grab for quick touch ups, small projects, and diy designs.
Synthetic brushes are excellent for virtually no brush strokes being left behind, however the key with these tools are multiple coats of paint often look better than just one slapped on coat of paint, as you would typically get with a natural bristle.
The basic synthetic brushes come in two sizes.
1″ Fusion Synthetic Craft Brushes:
- 2.5 cms wide.
- A small workshop style synthetic bristle brush, with smooth bristles for a smooth paint finish.
- Also great for stencils and trims.
- Perfect size for Fusion testers and furniture waxes
2″ Fusion Synthetic Craft Brushes:
- 5 cms wide.
- A firm but soft bristle, workshop style synthetic paint brush.
- Great for achieving a smooth finish.
- This size fits directly into your Fusion 500ml jar!
Don’t forget to invest in some 100% natural Brush Soap to keep your brushes in tip top condition and lasting longer. Made from naturally refined linseed oil, a derivative of flax seed, Fusion™ Linseed Soap safely cleans and conditions all of your artist brushes (as well as your hands!).
It’s no surprise that Fusion™ has a global fan base – we all inspire each other with our use of Fusion™ paints and auxiliary products. To join in, follow the Paint It Beautiful Facebook page where you’ll find a wealth of hints, tips and inspiration.