Plaid Shirt Stencil
Donna designed the Plaid Shirt Stencil inspired by her dad’s plaid shirts. Creating your own plaid on anything desired in your own chosen colors has never been easier! This two-piece stencil allows you to create a plaid in one color or two. Overlapping the stripes makes it easy to line up and continue the pattern. And there are registration marks that make it easy to line up and pair with the Buffalo Check stencil.
- Our stencils are made from a heavy weight 10 mil, offering exceptional quality.
- They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless.
1. Position thin checks in the middle of your project.
2. Stick masking tape behind the 4 small square registration marks.
3. Mark with pencil.
4. Paint thin or thick checks first, fading out towards the stencil edges.
5. Continue pattern until your project is completely covered.
6. Align the 2nd stencil over registration marks.
7. Repeat pattern until done, using same techniques
See a tutorial for stenciling a stool here.