Penny Tile Stencil
Funky Junk’s Penny Tile Stencil is a two-page set that make getting the vintage, retro look of penny tiles easy to accomplish. One page is full of .75″ round tiles to stencil. Page two is a design page that allows you to add patterns or borders to your tile pattern. The stencil is cut of high quality 10 mil mylar and is great with both paint and raised stenciling. You can also find stencil brushes here.
How to stencil with Penny Tile:
- Decide which tile design you will be using first.
- Twist the Penny Tiles stencil in the right direction so your chosen pattern will work.
- Paint your base with a grout tone.
- Position the Tiles stencil in the middle of your project, and stencil.
- Continue pattern by overlapping like-minded graphics along the edges.
- Keep in mind where you wish the tiles to stop. Use a border from the Designs stencil to square-off the jagged edges if desired.
- Position the Designs stencil on top of the stenciled tiles, then stencil on top to create the designs and borders desired.
10″ x 10″
You’ll find stenciling advice here.