Ladder Geo Trim Strips
Made by Polyonlay, the Ladder Geo Trim Strips are laser cut from a wood pulp which makes them paintable, stainable, and bendable. Paint the strips and glue in place or glue them on and then paint the whole piece. The wood appliques can then be waxed or glazed to accent the details.
The Trim Strips come TWO per package. Each strip is 22″ long and 2 2/3″ wide.
PolyOnlay is a brand new decorative material for the furniture and craft industry. The innovative type of onlay is made from a very strong and flexible wood pulp product. They are only 0.9 mm thick and can be decorated in the same way as raised stencils, embossing or reliefs. Patterns and shapes can be repeated with exact precision and with very little effort.
* Are water resistant, so they can be painted, stained, and washed
* Can be decorated in any possible way – you can use paint, wax, glue, tissue, metallics or any other medium on and with them –
or leave them as they are!
* Are bendable, so they can be used on curved surfaces
* Can be cut and sanded to fit a specific space
* Can be used with any type of adhesive. We use Tacky Glue.
* Has Greenguard Gold Certification which means the product has extremely low VOC emissions and can safely be used by the whole family.