Polyonlay’s Thistle Corners are cut from proprietary wood pulp that makes them paintable and bendable. The corners come in two sizes: 6″ x 6″ and 10″ x 10″. There are TWO corners in every package. Paint and apply onto a painted surface, or glue in place and then paint with the background. You can highlight the design with wax or glaze.
PolyOnlay is a brand new decorative material for the furniture and craft industry. The innovative type of onlay is made from a very strong and flexible wood pulp product. They are only 0.9 mm thick and can be decorated in the same way as raised stencils, embossing or reliefs. Patterns and shapes can be repeated with exact precision and with very little effort.
* Are water resistant, so they can be painted, stained, and washed
* Can be decorated in any possible way – you can use paint, wax, glue, tissue, metallics or any other medium on and with them –
or leave them as they are!
* Are bendable, so they can be used on curved surfaces
* Can be cut and sanded to fit a specific space
* Can be used with any type of adhesive. We use Tacky Glue.
* Has Greenguard Gold Certification which means the product has extremely low VOC emissions and can safely be used by the whole family.
See more inspiration here