Square Geometric Corners
Polyonlay’s Square Geometric Corners are laser cut out of wood pulp, making them paintable and bendable. The geometric shape pairs well with mid century design. The corners come in three sizes:
- small 4″ x 4″
- medium 6″ x 6″
- large 10″ x 10″
There are TWO corners in every package.
Paint and attach to a painted piece or glue in place, paint, and apply wax or glaze to accent the details.
PolyOnlay is a brand new decorative material for the furniture and craft industry. The innovative type of onlay is made from a very strong and flexible wood pulp product. They are only 0.9 mm thick and can be decorated in the same way as raised stencils, embossing or reliefs. Patterns and shapes can be repeated with exact precision and with very little effort.
* Are water resistant, so they can be painted, stained, and washed
* Can be decorated in any possible way – you can use paint, wax, glue, tissue, metallics or any other medium on and with them –
or leave them as they are!
* Are bendable, so they can be used on curved surfaces
* Can be cut and sanded to fit a specific space
* Can be used with any type of adhesive. We use Tacky Glue.
* Has Greenguard Gold Certification which means the product has extremely low VOC emissions and can safely be used by the whole family.
Check out application ideas here