Peaks Geo Shape
Made by Polyonlay, the Peaks Geo Shape is laser cut from wood pulp. It is bendable around curves without the need to heat it up! The geo shapes can be painted and glued to furniture, craft projects, and more. Each strip is 15″ long.
Paint before application or apply and then paint with the piece. Onlays can be stained or waxed to accent the detail. The onlays can be cut with scissors or craft knife and can bend around curves. We use a makeup sponge to dab Tacky Glue on the back.
PolyOnlay is a brand new decorative material for the furniture and craft industry. The innovative type of onlay is made from a very strong and flexible wood pulp product. They are only 0.9 mm thick and can be decorated in the same way as raised stencils, embossing or reliefs. Patterns and shapes can be repeated with exact precision and with very little effort.
* Are water resistant, so they can be painted, stained, and washed
* Can be decorated in any possible way – you can use paint, wax, glue, tissue, metallics or any other medium on and with them –
or leave them as they are!
* Are bendable, so they can be used on curved surfaces
* Can be cut and sanded to fit a specific space
* Can be used with any type of adhesive. We use Tacky Glue.
* Has Greenguard Gold Certification which means the product has extremely low VOC emissions and can safely be used by the whole family.
Find inspiration here
There are no reviews yet.