FrogTape Delicate Surface painter’s tape features low adhesion and will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days. This yellow painter’s tape is ideal for masking delicate or freshly-painted surfaces but can be used for application on most common paint projects. Fresh paint is dry to the touch only, so we recommend you wait at least 24 hours after painting before applying.
Get crisp, clean lines on your next painting project with FrogTape Delicate Surface Painter’s Tape. How does it work? It’s made with exclusive PaintBlock® Technology, a super-absorbent polymer that reacts with the water in latex paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape to prevent paint bleed. The result is a crisp, professional paint line. Specifically designed to work on delicate surfaces such as fresh paint, wallpaper and decorative projects, this premium grade masking tape is perfect for when you need a lower adhesion level to help prevent surface damage.
- Recommended for decorative painting
- Edge-treated with patented PaintBlock® Technology for sharp paint lines
- Recommended for use on finished wood, fresh paint (dry to the touch), wallpaper, veneer, laminate, vinyl and drywall (primed only)
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days
- Premium adhesion to help eliminate the need for touch-ups
- Tape canister for clean, protected storage
- Interior use
- Light adhesion
- Test before use on all surfaces for complete compatibility with your substrate and coating
There are no reviews yet.