Erasable Liquid Chalk Colored 5 Pack
If you love the Erasable Liquid Chalk (ELC) in white, you’ll LOVE the new IOD Erasable Liquid Chalk Colored 5 Pack. The pack includes 5 two ounce bottles of erasable liquid chalk in five great colors: white, black, tomotto (red), turmeric (yellow), and china blue. To make it even better, the colors are mixable so you can create an endless rainbow of erasable chalk!
ELC is great to stamp your designs in color or stamp the outline and use the variety of colors of ELC to paint in the design, A brayer or stamp pad make it easy to apply the inks to your stamps. Plan to mix new colors? Pick up a set of empty ink bottles to store your mixed creations.
You can use ELC on more than just chalkboards. IOD’s Erasable Liquid Chalk can be used on any non-porous surface such as storefront glass, vintage windows, laminate wood flooring, vinyl, mirrors, and more!
****IMPORTANT NOTE**** This is a new formula for our Erasable Liquid Chalks (ELC) so please DO NOT mix this new product with previously purchased ELC. The original formula works great – just not for mixing.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR USING ERASABLE LIQUID CHALK
- Choose a non-porous surface
- Prime your surface by rubbing the side of a piece of chalk across the entire surface and then erase with a damp cloth
- Some surfaces, such as hand painted chalkboards, will have some ghosting when erased as with any chalk pen; This can be completely removed with a Mr. Clean’s Magic Eraser
- Don’t want to clean with Mr. Clean? The IOD Erasable Liquid Chalk actually has more erasable qualities than chalk pens; If you’d like to avoid ANY ghosting simply coat your handmade chalkboard with a clear polyacrylic sealer or purchase a manufactured non-porous chalkboard
- If you want to mix erasable liquid chalk colors, pour them on an acrylic sheet, mix and use an IOD brayer to apply them to the stamp surface
Watch an IOD tutorial on using these amazing inks.