Who doesn’t love a classic Argyle design? Now it’s possible to use the Argyle stencil to achieve this iconic pattern on top of any painted surface. The intricate effect is really very easy to achieve. A classic black and white design is a fun look!
Layer Argyle for a classic look, or use the two stencils separately for a Harlequin or diamond take!
Individual diamond size: 2.75″ x 4.25″
What you get:
- Argyle is a 2-piece stencil, one stencil contains triangles, and the other is the thin stripes.
- Stencil is cut from 10 mil mylar, which makes it durable and long lasting.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
- Our stencils are made from a heavy weight 10 mil, offering exceptional quality.
- They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless.
How to layer Argyle:
1. Diamonds – stencil your entire surface with diamonds first.
2. Thin Lines – to start, position triangle registration marks on top of two outer diamond sides for the perfect alignment.
Continue pattern by aligning like-minded designs on all 4 sides, as well as using the triangle registration marks to keep your positioning perfect.
See this adorable tutorial by Donna at Funky Junk Interiors.